DERMAFEET UREA 50%
Dermafeet Urea 50% designed for a quick and aggressive treatment against extreme dryness.
The elevated urea concentration confers an intense keratolytic, moisturizing and exfoliant activity.
Podiatry Emulgel indicated for the feet treatment, which are extremely dry eliminating dead skin quickly.
- Reviews (0)
DermaFeet Urea 50% is a podiatry emulgel indicated for dryness feet treatment. Plantar roughness, heel dehydration, calluses, corns and cracks may be caused by dryness. These plantar anomalies can cause pain; sometimes an intense pain and they may affect the walk posture that will alter the knees and back. Moreover, this type of anomalies might provoke, or be provoked, by infections that will be serious if they are not treated on time.
It is necessary to act quickly at the first dryness sign in plantar feet or in heels to avoid aggravating the situation. DermaFeet Urea 50% is the solution for initial or advanced cases. It is an emulgel indicated for atopic skin, which suffers extreme dryness, irritation, itch, peeling, cracks or corns.
DermaFeet Urea 50% properties:
DermaFeet Urea 50% is composed of Rosehip, Panthenol, Aloe Vera and Urea. The properties of the Rosehip are the following: skin rehydrate, decrease operation and accidents scars, and burns. This product improves the skin reparation, permeability and flexibility. Moreover, it regenerates skin, relieves pain, stimulates circulation, slows aging and protects sun’s effects.
Panthenol acts on skin transforming it in B5 vitamin when in contact with the body, also known as B5 provitamin. Panthenol has hydrate properties, improves skin appearance, it is wetting, emollient, healing and acts on burns. The layers beneath the skin absorbs it easily.
Aloe Vera has many beneficial properties for our health. In the skin case, Aloe Vera acts regenerating dead cells, removing virus and fungi, it is anti-inflammatory and analgesics effects.
The formation of Urea in our organism is natural through the metabolic action of the liver, in the skin acts on the dermis and epidermis. The active molecule possess properties that adds more benefits to the skin: hydrate in depth the skin, hydrate also the layers reducing water lost, reinforces the barrier skin function, actives its immune system, improves its flexibility, has exfoliant properties and favors the elastin and collagen production. It is indicated for feet dryness treatment and it uses for cracked heels or corns treatment.
This new Urea 50% version manages to obtain quicker visible results compared with other creams with less percentage. A unique composition that responds to the demand of the most demanding professionals and consumers.
Dryness or cracked heels causes:
Genetics is the principal cause of the dryness foot. In this case, it is necessary to hydrate the feet usually to avoid severe problems. Genetics’ cause may be due to a keratin excess, whereby plantar foot skin is squamous, or a protein (also known as filigree) deficiency that hinders skin moisturization.
Fungi and psoriasis can also cause cracks in the plantar foot. In this case, the patient will suffer severe dryness, which can lead to infections. According to diabetic patients, cracks and dryness problems are more difficult to treat due to the sugar blood levels that hinder the healing and skin regeneration. All of this can produce swollen feet and pain.
The emergence of a callus is a serious problem, the patient do not have to wait until the painful process. The callus is a skin protection measure that warns of a possible problem.
What is hyperkeratosis?
They are corns. It forms when exist an augmenting of skin cellules in a determined foot area due to intermittent friction or pressure. The type of shoe and toes deformities may be the principal reason of this.
There are two types of hyperkeratosis: helomas or callus and papilloma.
- Helomas. Hyperkeratosis injures that presents a round form, grows inward and cover a callosity. It may appears in the back of the toes, down the nails or in the plantar foot. In this last case, they are inclusion helomas that produce in the forefoot area, also its density is high, yellow color and they are bigger and painful.
The different types of helomas in the feet are:
- Soft Heloma. It is between the toes, semisoft and with a shallow nucleus. This type of heloma is very painful when using close shoes.
- Hard Heloma. This delimited callus has a smooth and brilliant surface. In its center, find a compact nucleus of translucent keratin. It causes pain when directly pressure in it.
- Tylomas. We can find tylomas in the metatarsal area. They are diffuse dryness of whitish or yellow color of greater size than the heloma, have no nucleus and may be or not symptomatic.
- Papilloma or plantar warts. They are viral warts; little benign lumps caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). It is common in children, teenagers and people with lowered defense system, also its contagion produces in a direct way between humans; the virus enters the skin through little injures. The period of incubation is from 4 weeks to 8 months. Frequently, this anomaly is confused with a callus or with having nailed a strange body in the skin. We can find these papilloma or plantar warts isolated or in-group.
Directions for use:
Apply 1-2 times on the affected area.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane.
CONTENT: Airless package of 100 ml.